Writing My Family History Book (the process)
Our Friesens & Assorted Friesens, downloadable as an PDF file (which can be read in Acrobat Reader or any PDF reader program)
1. You can read it on your computer right away,
2. You can easily enlarge the font to any size you like,
3. You can even print it out on paper, if you wish.
4. You can give me your email address if you wish to be notified of more recent updates and corrections
GEDCOM of Descendants of Abraham von Riesen (b.7/28/1852) - $20
GEDCOM of Descendants of Johann von Riesen (b.1724) (expanded 4.5 times over what was in A Godly Inheritance - $20
GEDCOM of Descendants of Giesbrecht Neudorf & One of Great-great-grandsons, Jacob Neudorf (b.6/29/1844) - a HUGE expansion of data over what is in A Godly Inheritance - $20
GEDCOM of Descendants of Jan De Veer (b.1536, Holland)
This Set of 3 for $20
GEDCOM of Descendants of Gerhard Spenst (b. 12/26/1809)
GEDCOM of Descendants of Jacob Giesbrecht (b.1820, Michaelsburg, Furstenland, South Russia.
GEDCOM of Descendants of Martin Warkentin (b. 1764, Prussia)
(These 3 are quite a bit smaller so they go for the price of ONE GEDCOM)
1. You can import all this data into YOUR OWN genealogy program
2. You save many tedious hours of typing,
3. You can print it out in different style reports - the way you like them.
I can work with PayPal, Money Orders or cheques sent by regular post.
Blessings & Thanks,
P.S.Current Status of Print Books:
Sold out - Edition Jan/2006 "Our Friesens & Assorted Friesens"
Sold out - of "Network of Neudorfs"
Sold out - of "Grandpa's Stories"
4-5 copies of the handmade "A Godly Inheritance"...now $10 each plus postage!
Note: When I have updated the e-book editions, I may offer to print and bind a copy for you if you feel you cannot do that yourself. But I will need to charge for my time and printing materials.
You may just have found your Mother LODE or LINK "relatively-speaking." My charts MIGHT have just what you need to connect some of YOUR OWN Ancestors! But I'm a story-teller, so . . . will you give me time and space to tell it well?